Come Join Our Team!
Multiple positions are available at the Clubs located at 958 East Avenue Hamilton, OH 45011 and 2020 Grand Boulevard Hamilton, OH 45011, Highland Elementary, and our collaborative location at the Booker T. Washington Community Center, 1140 S Front St, Hamilton, OH 45011.
After School Hours: Monday-Friday approximately 3:00 pm – 7:30 pm, days vary depending on your availability. Would prefer someone who can work 3-5 days per week.
Summer Hours: Monday-Friday approximately 7:30 am - 5:30 pm,days vary depending on your availability. Would prefer someone who can work 3-5 days per week
Pay Rate: $10-$12.00/hour depending on experience
Youth Development Professionals run daily programs which align with the core areas of BGCH and BGCA (Boys & Girls Clubs of America), while supervising youth and implementing our 5 key elements: Fun, Supportive Relationships, Opportunities & Expectations, Recognition, and Safe, Positive Environment
- Supervise youth in all program areas; ensuring their safety, while instilling positive values and ethical behavior through quality programs.
- Ensure that youth are encouraged to participate in a variety of program areas/activities, and that they receive guidance and constructive feedback to develop skills in those program area(s).
- Manage a healthy, safe and clean environment, ensuring facilities, equipment and supplies are maintained. All staff must dust mop, wet mop, wipe down all surfaces and computers in their areas, and keep rooms clean and in working order throughout the day.
- Establish positive relationships with youth, their parents and/or guardians, and fellow staff members.
- Experience working with youth & knowledge of youth development programs
- Ability to be on your feet, active and engaged with youth
- Ability to motivate youth, and manage behavior problems in a positive manner
- Ability to organize and supervise youth in a safe environment
- Good communication skills
- CPR and First Aid certification a plus
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or apply via the Indeed posting.
This template controls the elements:
FOOTER: Footer Title, Footer Descriptions
CUSTOM MENU: Images and columns into header main menu submenu items
* This message is only visible in administrative mode